NSK 20tac47bsuc10pn7b Bearing
Four-Point Contact Ball Bearings
Four-point contact ball bearings are radial single row angular contact ball bearings with raceways that are designed to support axial loads in both directions. For a given axial load, a limited radial load can also be supported.The bearings are separable, i.e. the outer ring with ball and cage assembly can be mounted separately from the two inner ring halves.
The four-point-contact ball bearing is a single row angular contact bearings designed to handle two-directional axial loading. These bearings require a minimum amount of space and can be custom designed to meet our customer's unique loading parameters. And the four-point-contact ball bearings can carry either pure axial loading or combined loading provided the axial component is more significant.
- 110 mm x 170 mm x 28 mm NSK 110BER10H Four-Point Contact Ball Bearings
- 2.362 Inch | 60 Mill
- BARDEN 1803HC Four-Point Contact Ball Bearings
- 99,96 kN
- 45 mm
- BARDEN 1972HE Four-Point Contact Ball Bearings
- 142 mm
- BARDEN 234440M.SP Four-Point Contact Ball Bearings
- FAG 234740M.SP Four-Point Contact Ball Bearings
- 5,2 Kg
- 149 mm